Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Beauty and the Beast Tag


Hellooo everyone, I've been hankering to do a tag and since I've just finished a productive day of schoolwork I feel obliged to relax in some way. Tonight this way happens to be typing frantically on the keyboard and listening to Owl City.  ❤️  His music gives me novel nostalgia because I got into it for the first time during NaNoWriMo.

Anyway, thanks to Meredith's Beauty and the Beast week back in May, I have an excellent opportunity for a tag! I wouldn't say I'm "into" Beauty and the Beast but I have grown to appreciate it more.

1.When did you first experience Beauty and the Beast?

Whenever I first watched the Disney cartoon. I was probably five...?

2. In what forms(book, movie, retelling) have you experienced Beauty and the Beast?

Three. The animated Disney movie, Beauty by Robin McKinley, and a few episodes of Once Upon a Time, a couple of which had Belle in them. 

3. Who is your favorite character in Beauty and the  Beast?

The Beast. He's courageous and caring and everything I want in a guy, and he's also fluffy.  :D

4. What is your favorite song from the cartoon Beauty and the Beast?

"Gaston," hands down. Pure genius.

I was looking for something else, but this is too perfect.
5. If you were turned into a piece of furniture what would you want it to be?

A candlestick, like Lumiere. There are so many uses for flaming hands...

6. What would your dream cast for Beauty and the Beast be? (This can be as elaborate or simple as you desire.)

Honestly it's harder to come up with something that's better than the cast of the live movie. *shrug*

7. If your school were performing BatB which character would you want to play?

Belle, because she has the coolest songs. Even though singing is not my forte.

8. Like Belle, do you enjoy reading books multiple times?

Only certain books. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, for example, I've read twice and it still makes me laugh out loud. And anything by Chesterton needs a reread in order to actually understand it.  xP

9. If you were to write a retelling, what would you change?

I'd make it science fiction, and have Marissa Meyer write it. 

#copout   ^_^

10. Are roses your favorite flowers? 

Nope. Probably dahlias.

Or tulips.


Or yellow snapdragons, because they look like buttered popcorn.



Thanks, Meredith! Happy belated Beauty and the Beast week to you all.  :D



2 comments:

  1. Owl City = YAS.

    I think you're one of the only people who said the Beast as a favorite character. But he has a huge library, so that earns him many points in my book. ;)

    No Belle prize. I love that. xD

    A candlestick, yes! That would be fun.

    Huh, I didn't know you only liked re-reading certain books. But I see your point about Chesterton. :)

    Oooh, Marissa Meyer could write a fantastic retelling.

    Funny-- yellow snapdragons have always reminded me of scrambled eggs. xD

    Thank you for doing the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well maybe when I see snapdragons now I will think of scrambled eggs mixed with popcorn. xD

      You're welcome. Thanks for hosting Beauty and the Beast week!

      Delete

Speak, friend, and comment!